Hello Everyone this is Nolen.

I am writing you today because select students from my school have been offered an incredible learning journey. I have the chance to travel abroad to England, Scotland, and France for an 11 day journey in March 2016. Since I am underage my Mom will also be traveling with me. Within those 11 days we will get to visit the cities of Edinburgh, Yorkshire, Warwick, Stratford, Oxford, London, and Paris. We will be a member of a tour group that travels with an expert tour guide and will learn while exploring historic sites such as, Edinburgh Castle, New College, St. Paul’s Cathedral, the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, Stonehenge, the Effel Tower, the homes of Alexandar Graham Bell, and Anne Hathaway, just to name a few. This opportunity is once in a lifetime and I am privileged to be able to have a chance to travel internationally at such a young age!!

However, this trip is costly and to be able to afford the journey we are humbly asking for help. Any monetary amount that you contribute to our fund would greatly benefit our upcoming trip. I am very appreciative of your generosity. If you are not able to give at this time, we ask for Prayers in our time of fundraising and especially in our journey next spring.

Mom has added the links to our Donations page right above my letter.

Again Thank You for Support and Prayers.

Monday, February 11

80 is Great!!

Happy 80th Birthday to my sweet Nanny
We had friends and family send her cards because it is sooo hard for her to get out. We had a small party for her yesterday. She was a little overwhelmed with all of us there but she was excited. She is a little fighter after two strokes and brain aneurysm she is still going. I enjoyed listening to all the trouble my parents and their friends put my poor Papa and Nanny through. It was fun!! 

No comments: